Why do people use?
Have you ever wondered to yourself, why the heck do people get into drugs? Most first responders have had countless encounters with people who have substance use disorders, but do you understand why? Do you realize your own addictions and understand the cycle of dependence? This course will disentangle mental illness and drugs, but also allows for introspection.
Available in days
days after you enroll
- 01 - Drugs & Mental Illness - Jesse's Intro (3:31)
- 02 - Drug & Mental Illness - Jesse's Initial Perspective on Drugs (5:45)
- 03 - Drug & Mental Illness - Why People Use Drugs (8:51)
- 04 - Drugs & Mental Illness - Dependence, Addicition, & Risk Factors (3:37)
- 05 - Drugs & Mental Illness - Alcohol, Marijuana, & Opiods (5:49)
- 06 - Drugs & Mental Illness - Synthetics, Meth, & Psychosis (7:35)
- 07 - Dopamine & Conclusion (7:03)
Want To Talk?
We offer individualized coaching sessions.
Check your inbox to confirm your subscription